Its about 100 degrees everyday this summer and we want you to be able to handle it without looking for a mirror every minute. Instead of being disappointed by the lack of chances you have to save your curls from the heat on a daily basis, purchase our Ultimate Diffuser for $15. With the new Deep Curly 3B, which will be released this week, Indian Virgin Curly 3A, Indian Wavy 2B-2C, Body-2-Wavy and Kinky Curly, air-drying your curls is better than applying heat, but we recommend using a diffuser attachment that will help dry the best way and faster for convenience. Follow these simple steps to help you maintain the curly trend of the summer:
- De-tangle hair with a wide-tooth comb before co-washing.
- Co-wash your hair and use a conditioner to help rid of tangling.
- Softly use a towel to help rid of excess water until hair is just damp. Do not rub, just squeeze hair.
- Let it air-dry until you see the curls you want.
- Apply your product that allows you to tame your hair. We prefer the Demorin Smoothing Serum.
- Then use the diffuser to hold the curls in a state you want for heading out.
- If you want volume, pick up sections of the hair at the roots and dry with diffuser. Use your hands to help scrunch the hair for a tighter curl.