Everyone lives for the weekend right?…Come on, you know you do!
Even if it’s gloomy outside, getting pretty and having some Fun is always the right remedy.
Regardless of what you have planned for the weekend – whether to “Do-It-Up” indoors or get out for a Good Time, we would like to offer some party or Fun Hair Looks for any occasion. These styles are easy to create and, have been seen on popular Fashionistas as well.
Romantic Curls – Medium Length Hair
Let’s firstly take a look at the waves or soft curls on the “The Bob”. As mentioned before this is pretty simple to create. If you already have a straight hair texture (like ONYC Mongolian Relaxed Perm), you can jump right in but if your hair is of a tighter-curlier nature (like ONYC Mongolian Kinky Curly) It will require some initial preparations. Gently give your hair a first blow-dry. Once this is done follow the next steps
- Apply mousse all over damp hair, then part it to one side.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush under. *Ensure that the brush is under the hair as you pull it through.
- To create the curl you can use large hot-rollers, or large regular rollers and sit under a blow-dryer. Curl 2-inch sections in the front, sides and back of hair. Be certain that the rollers are rolled in the exact direction on each side for uniform waves.
- No, rollers? No problem. Get a large barreled curling iron and follow the steps above.
- After curling comb through hair with fingers to lift, loosen and separate. This also adds volume, as well as softness to the look.
- Glaze over the style with light serum for shine.
- Wrap things up with a light mist/hold spray.
Nicole Richie demonstrates the look in the photo below:
Bangs and Long Curly Mane
This next hair style can be used with curly or straight hair textures.
Additionally, if cutting your hair to incorporate bangs are too much of a transformation for you, acquire a temporary piece. Otherwise, shake things up and design a new look for yourself during this season.
Here we go:
- First get a anti-frizz cream or protective oil such as the Demorin Smoothing Serum. Work it through out the hair.
- Next blow dry the hair straight on a low-heat using a round brush — As you blow-dry be sure to lift and involve your roots to so provide that sleek look.
- Also blow dry bangs straight at this time (which should be shaped as a feather cut).
- Divide your dry hair into sections then lift 1-inch pieces to wrap around a large-barreled curling iron.
- Curl from bottom to top, formulating smooth ringlets with each twist of the iron.
- When completed body of the hair, give the bang one huge curl or bump – rolling toward the forehead (but not on the forehead)
- **Please note that if you have a curly texture such as the ONYC Curly Addiction 3B you can work with this curl pattern to construct the exact look – which already has soft ringlets – and use The Ultimate Diffuser to amplify these curls.
- Just before finishing, lightly place fingers through styling wax and run them through your hair.
- End by spraying a light hold and shine spray. *Flip head upside down and spray curls underneath as well, for extra “sexy-pizazz”
See Kerry Washington, Sexy and ready to Party:
Long Half Updo
This style works really well with wearers of straight hair. However, for all the curly manes who desire this as well, go for it! Just be mindful of the necessary prep work. Also be very conscious of the heat intensity which you will apply to your precious wavy, curly and kinky hair textures. Preserving their beauty is of utmost importance! 🙂
To accomplish the Long Half Updo, please follow as below:
- Section off your hair into 2 parts: the top part will be in a “horseshoe” shape – while the bottom half will be left alone at this time.
- Apply molding cream to your horseshoe shape and tease the hair. Start teasing at the back of your head, toward the front. Stop when you gotten to about an inch before your forehead.
- Using a fine tooth comb brush the one inch, remaining at the front, over the “teased area” and begin sculpting backward all while spraying with a hold-spray to form the shape.
- Now slick back the sides of your hair and pin them up underneath the ends of the teased section thus hiding the Bobby Pins.
- This is where we return to the bottom half: Twist a couple large pieces of the hair (at the bottom half of your hair) around the barrel of a curling iron.
- Spray with holding-mist as needed. Viola!
Below Kim Kardashian shows the Fun/Party Style:
Go Forth and Live It Up!