Usually if you have a round face, you have to find the right way to contour it to look slender or accentuate it the right way. But you may be cheeky and not round, figure it out by measuring your face. Jordin Sparks and Julia Stiles are great examples of a women with a round face, as well as Kristen Dunst.
Measure it with a tape measure or ruler. You will take the following measurements:
- Measure your face across the top of your cheekbones. Write down the measurement on a piece of paper.
- Measure across your jaw line from the widest point to the widest point. Write down the measurement.
- Measure across your forehead at the widest point. Generally the widest point will be somewhere about halfway between your eyebrows and your hairline. Write down the measurement.
- Measure from the tip of your hairline to the bottom of your chin.
How To Determine What Face Shape You Are
- You are a Round if: Your face is as wide as it is long. This may vary a little but generally the measurement is close.
Long hair is best for round faces because it lengthens the face. If you have a round face, your best haircuts will fall a few inches below the chin and longer.