Oblong faces can best be familiarized by Sarah Jessica Parker’s face. The ‘Sex in the City’ star finds great hairstyles to accentuate her facial structure. Kim Kardashian also has an oblong facial structure that people love to see. Most styles shape the face as it is long, so waves, curls and short hair cuts either shorten the face or add a more cheeky look without making it round.
Measure it with a tape measure or ruler. You will take the following measurements:
- Measure your face across the top of your cheekbones. Write down the measurement on a piece of paper.
- Measure across your jaw line from the widest point to the widest point. Write down the measurement.
- Measure across your forehead at the widest point. Generally the widest point will be somewhere about halfway between your eyebrows and your hairline. Write down the measurement.
- Measure from the tip of your hairline to the bottom of your chin.
How To Determine What Face Shape You Are
- You are a Oblong if: Your face is longer than it is wide.